Take a deep breath! It’s more important than you think. Training ourselves to come back to our breath is essential for dealing with stress and calming our body and mind. Learn why breath is so powerful and how it can stimulate the vagus nerve, open up the sinuses and spine, and give us an expansive feeling of relaxation. Find out how deep breathing can help us find inner peace and handle anything life throws at us. Come join Dr. Reverend Jessica Scofield Chichester as we uncover the power of breathing for relaxing your body, mind, and spirit.
- Embracing a Higher Consciousness During the Holidays
- Navigating Relationships During Your Spiritual Awakening: Understanding Why Some People Leave
- Grief Transformed: The Unexpected Path to Personal Growth
- Removing Emotional Baggage: A Practical Guide to Inner Healing
- Movember: Beyond the Whiskers – Addressing Men’s Silent Health Battles