- This event has passed.
Manifestation Journaling & Breathwork Workshop
January 14 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Set yourself up for SUCCESS in 2023 using the tools of manifestation journaling & breathwork!
Join us in this Manifestation Journaling & Breathwork Workshop where we will:
- Manifest journaling – getting clear on what success means to you in all areas of life, and create an action plan to make sure 2023 gets started off with intention & purpose.
- Identify what was holding you back in 2022, and release whatever needs to be left behind to make this year abundant.
- Embody your highest self with the practice of transformational breathwork – walk away knowing who you need to be to achieve success.
This is for you if you are:
- Keep saying and claiming you are going to be successful, but you aren’t clear on what that means to you.
- Know you are meant for more in this world and are tired of playing small.
- Ready to connect with yourself on a deeper level and release what’s stopping you from going after your dreams.
A little about Breathwork:
If you’ve done breathwork before, this technique is similar to that of Holotropic Breathwork.
*Please watch the short video below before class. It will explain how to do the breathwork technique & what to expect during the session.*
If you are experiencing or are struggling with anything listed below please consult your healthcare provider, & reach out to me before purchasing a ticket.
Please note the following contraindications of this style of journey:
- Cardiovascular disease
- High blood pressure
- Retinal detachment
- Recent injury or surgery
- Any conditions for which you take regular medications
- History of panic attacks, psychosis
- Heart attack
- Severe mental illnesses
- Seizure disorders
- Family history of aneurysms
- Coronavirus or flu-like symptoms
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU: (best not to eat at least an hour before if possible)
- Mat to lay down on
- Blanket, as you may get cold
- Eye mask (if you wish to deepen your experience, but not necessary)
- Journal & pen/pencil
*Grab your tickets, as there will only be 8 spots open for this event!